Registration is now open for the 2012 Polyurethanes Technical Conference.
Hosted by the Center for the Polyurethanes Industry (CPI) of the American Chemistry Council, this annual conference draws global leaders and decision makers in the industry, making it the premier polyurethanes event in North America. Join us from Sept. 24 to 26 in Atlanta, Georgia, to learn about the latest developments and newest research in polyurethanes.
“We’re excited to celebrate 75 years of polyurethane at this year’s conference, as well as showcase the latest innovations that will advance our industry for the next 75 years,” said Lee Salamone, senior director of CPI. “With fourteen technical sessions, attendees will learn about the latest developments and advancements from the best in the industry.”
Sponsorship opportunities are still available for the Polyurethanes Technical Conference. Sponsorship offers companies high visibility to the leaders and decision makers at the premier polyurethanes industry event in North America. Several session sponsorships, including some technical sessions, as well as table top exhibition space are still available. CPI again will host tabletop exhibitions where companies can showcase their products and meet prospective new customers. Learn more about these excellent sponsorship opportunities or the Table Top Exhibition.
- 55+ Technical Presentations: new research on topics including adhesives and elastomers; appliances; automotive; chemistry and fundamentals; construction, including spray polyurethane foam; elastomers and footwear; environmental, health and safety; flame retardants and combustibility; flexible foam; processing innovations; renewable content; sustainability; and worker health and safety.
- Cal Dooley: ACC’s president and CEO will deliver the conference’s keynote address at the opening session on Monday, Sept. 24.
- Industry Reception: network with colleagues and friends at the Monday night reception.
- 2012 Polyurethane Innovation Award: honoring the role that innovation plays in the industry, the award will be presented during the conference’s closing session on Wednesday, Sept. 26. Nominations for this year’s award will be accepted until 5 p.m. EDT on June 29. Click here for the award rules and entry form.
- Polyurethane Professional Development Program: this popular program returns with course topics including introductory polyurethane chemistry; markets and applications; coatings and elastomers; and equipment.