Antimicrobial products are critical to many industries and help in the protection of public health. Antimicrobials are highly regulated, making it critical for companies to stay abreast of the ever-changing regulatory landscape in which they operate.
Those engaged in the business of antimicrobials will not want to miss the Twelfth Antimicrobial Workshop held June 7-8 at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel in Arlington, VA. The workshop is the only program of its nature that gives those engaged in the business of biocide chemistry the opportunity to network with critical stakeholders and learn the latest news. The program will also feature the latest policy and regulatory information about the antimicrobial market.
Who should attend the Antimicrobial Workshop? The workshop is vital for personnel with regulatory responsibilities, technical staff, marketing professionals and management. Specifically:
- Regulators will gain new insights into antimicrobial products and collaborate with their fellow colleagues in other states, and in the federal government, in order to set priorities and make sound decisions.
- Industry professionals will receive the latest information on international issues and hear directly from federal and state regulators while networking with their industry peers.
What are some of the highlights of the Antimicrobial Workshop?
- Reregistration and Registration Review
- State Ingredient Disclosure Initiatives for Antimicrobial Products
- Disinfectant Claims for Emerging Viral Pathogens
- EPA DfE Pilot Program for Disinfectants
- EU, Korea, China and Canada: Antimicrobial Regulatory Developments
- EPA/FDA Dual Jurisdiction: Food Use and Medical Devices
- FDA Regulations for Antibacterial Washes and Rubs
The Antimicrobial Workshop is sponsored by the American Chemistry Council Biocides Panel, the Household & Commercial Products Association, and ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, in coordination with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Antimicrobials Division.