Plastics Make it Possible® visited the recent Los Angeles Auto Show to check out the latest innovations in the automotive world. From concept cars to models likely to show up in your driveway there was one common denominator: Plastics. It makes sense: lightweight and sturdy plastics help make cars lighter and more fuel efficient, and enabling a multitude of safety and performance improvements. From the latest models featuring carbon fiber-reinforced plastics that add strength and safety without adding weight, to mass transit and self-driving vehicles made with 3-D printed plastics, plastics were everywhere. And, by using 3-D printing technology, some manufacturers say they can produce vehicles more quickly, and some of the parts can be recycled, too.
Stronger, safer, sleeker: Modern plastics are changing how we get around
- Stay ahead of the regulatory curve at the Twelfth Antimicrobial Workshop April 18, 2018
- Earth Day 2018: To Fix Plastic Pollution, We Need to Solve the Right Problem April 13, 2018
- There’s a Reason We Use Plastics to Package Food March 2, 2018
- On the road with #ACCaugust 3.0
- In the zone: Appalachian region could become a major center of petrochemicals and plastics manufacturing
- Marine litter: Let’s stay focused on solutions
- Chemical industry achieves record-setting process safety gains
- How can we fix our nation’s infrastructure problems? Put competition to work
- Earth Day 2018: To Fix Plastic Pollution, We Need to Solve the Right Problem - Marine Litter Solutions: […] With the kind permission of Steve Russel...
- URL: ... [Trackback] [...] Informations on that Topic:...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback] [...] Read More here: blog.americ...
#Chemistry2Energy BASF BPA Building Codes California Chemical Assessment Chemical Products Chemical Regulation Chemical Safety CPI Dow Chemical Economy Energy Energy Efficiency Energy Recovery Environment EPA Exports Flame Retardants Health Innovation IRIS Jobs Manufacturing Nanotechnology Natural Gas Ohio Pennsylvania Plastics Polyurethane Recycling Renewables Responsible Care Risk Safety Security Shale Shale Gas Solar Spray Polyurethane Foam Sustainability Trade TSCA Waste-to-Energy West Virginia