On Thursday, April 26 at 1:00 p.m. EDT, the American Chemistry Council and Chemical Engineering Magazine will host a free webinar to discuss the impact of unconventional supplies of natural gas from shale on American manufacturing and the U.S. economy, led by the domestic chemical industry.
“Shale Gas: A Game Changer” will be moderated by Chemical Engineering’s Rebekkah Marshall and will feature ACC economist Martha Moore and Dow Chemical Company government affairs director Keith Belton.
The session is intended to help policy makers, businesses, engineers and other industry professionals to understand:
- The U.S. position on the global ethylene supply curve and what it means for global competitiveness
- Current activities in each major shale region/play and the current market drivers
- Potential job creation, capital investment and economic output resulting from increased supply of natural gas from shale
- Innovations stimulating the development of shale gas reserves
- The economic impact for downstream industries
To register, please visit http://www.che.com/shalewebinar.