NPR Radio featured a story this morning that anyone who has ever wondered or been confused about the safety of bisphenol-A (BPA) should hear. Some of the latest scientific studies from the government are now in, and, contrary to what other groups would have you believe, the science speaks to the safety of BPA. NPR’s Jon Hamilton reports.
NPR story about the safety of BPA leaves consumers feeling more confident
- Going for the win: Silicones in sporting events and competitions February 13, 2018
- Tax law is boosting chemical industry investment in the U.S. January 31, 2018
- Building a strong foundation for chemical security regulations January 23, 2018
- On the road with #ACCaugust 3.0
- In the zone: Appalachian region could become a major center of petrochemicals and plastics manufacturing
- Marine litter: Let’s stay focused on solutions
- Chemical industry achieves record-setting process safety gains
- How can we fix our nation’s infrastructure problems? Put competition to work
- URL: ... [Trackback] [...] Find More Informations here...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback] [...] Read More here: blog.americ...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback] [...] Informations on that Topic:...
#Chemistry2Energy BASF BPA Building Codes California Chemical Assessment Chemical Products Chemical Regulation Chemical Safety CPI Dow Chemical Economy Energy Energy Efficiency Energy Recovery Environment EPA Exports Flame Retardants Health Innovation IRIS Jobs Manufacturing Nanotechnology Natural Gas Ohio Pennsylvania Plastics Polyurethane Recycling Renewables Responsible Care Risk Safety Security Shale Shale Gas Solar Spray Polyurethane Foam Sustainability Trade TSCA Waste-to-Energy West Virginia