- Fueling Export Growth (Part 2 of 2): Why the expected surge in U.S. chemicals exports will depend on our country’s ability to deliver on its ambitious trade agenda
- Fueling Export Growth (Part 1 of 2): U.S. chemical exports linked to natural gas could double by 2030; plastics products leading the surge
- Listen to the Science: Experts Say BPA is Safe!
- American chemistry: Growing the U.S. economy, providing jobs, enhancing safety
- Chemistry and sports: Championship soccer edition!
- Listening to the Science on BPA in Australia and New Zealand March 19, 2015
- Germany’s experts listen to the science and endorse EFSA’s recent conclusion on BPA safety March 10, 2015
- EPA’s ozone standard: A defining moment for U.S. manufacturing March 9, 2015
#Chemistry2Energy BASF BPA Building Codes CFATS Chemical Products Chemical Regulation Chemical Safety Dow Chemical Economy Energy Energy Efficiency Energy Recovery Environment EPA ethylene Exports Flame Retardants Health ICCA Innovation IRIS Jobs Manufacturing Nanotechnology Natural Gas Ohio Pennsylvania Plastics Polyurethane Recycling Regulatory Reform Renewables Responsible Care Risk Safety Security Shale Shale Gas Solar Sustainability Trade TSCA Waste-to-Energy West Virginia
Welcome to the blog of the American Chemistry Council
- ACC Applauds Passage of Freight Rail Reform Legislation in the Senate March 25, 2015
- Plastics Makers Applaud New Jersey for Moving to Phase out Synthetic Microbeads in Personal Care Products March 24, 2015
- U.S. Chemical Production Notches Highest Year-Over-Year Gain Since 2010 Despite Slowdown in Overall Manufacturing March 24, 2015
- Leading Economic Indicator Shows Signs of a Spring Thaw March 24, 2015
- ACC Urges Congress to Pass Bipartisan Legislation to Improve Freight Rail Policies March 19, 2015