- Fueling Export Growth (Part 2 of 2): Why the expected surge in U.S. chemicals exports will depend on our country’s ability to deliver on its ambitious trade agenda
- Fueling Export Growth (Part 1 of 2): U.S. chemical exports linked to natural gas could double by 2030; plastics products leading the surge
- Listen to the Science: Experts Say BPA is Safe!
- American chemistry: Growing the U.S. economy, providing jobs, enhancing safety
- Chemistry and sports: Championship soccer edition!
- Nanotechnology could be the next big thing in medical care April 30, 2015
- How are global chemical manufacturers helping to tackle climate change? [VIDEO] April 28, 2015
- Taking a complete view of preemption and TSCA reform April 24, 2015
#Chemistry2Energy BASF BPA Building Codes California CFATS Chemical Products Chemical Regulation Chemical Safety Dow Chemical Economy Energy Energy Efficiency Energy Recovery Environment EPA Exports Flame Retardants Health ICCA Innovation IRIS Jobs Manufacturing Nanotechnology Natural Gas Ohio Pennsylvania Plastics Polyurethane Recycling Regulatory Reform Renewables Responsible Care Risk Safety Security Shale Shale Gas Solar Sustainability Trade TSCA Waste-to-Energy West Virginia
Welcome to the blog of the American Chemistry Council
- Center for Polyurethanes Industry Continues Focus on Spray Polyurethane Foam Stewardship May 4, 2015
- ACC Comments on DOT Rule to Enhance Rail Safety May 1, 2015
- Canada Siloxane Assessment Supports the Continued Safe Use of L3 May 1, 2015
- FluoroCouncil Supports Science-Based Policy for Long-Chain Perfluorinated Substances May 1, 2015
- ACC Welcomes Senate Hearing on Energy Efficiency Legislation April 30, 2015