- Fueling Export Growth (Part 2 of 2): Why the expected surge in U.S. chemicals exports will depend on our country’s ability to deliver on its ambitious trade agenda
- Fueling Export Growth (Part 1 of 2): U.S. chemical exports linked to natural gas could double by 2030; plastics products leading the surge
- Listen to the Science: Experts Say BPA is Safe!
- American chemistry: Growing the U.S. economy, providing jobs, enhancing safety
- Chemistry and sports: Championship soccer edition!
- Two new reports highlight U.S. natural gas production boom April 17, 2015
- One product can make a BIG difference in California April 14, 2015
- An energy and water efficiency playground on California’s Capitol lawn! April 10, 2015
#Chemistry2Energy BASF BPA Building Codes California CFATS Chemical Products Chemical Regulation Chemical Safety Dow Chemical Economy Energy Energy Efficiency Energy Recovery Environment EPA ethylene Exports Flame Retardants Health Innovation IRIS Jobs Manufacturing Nanotechnology Natural Gas Ohio Pennsylvania Plastics Polyurethane Recycling Regulatory Reform Renewables Responsible Care Risk Safety Security Shale Shale Gas Solar Sustainability Trade TSCA Waste-to-Energy West Virginia
Welcome to the blog of the American Chemistry Council
- Spray Foam Coalition Sponsors Event to Inspire Next Generation of Clean Energy Leaders April 17, 2015
- ACC Lauds Introduction of Bipartisan Legislation to Renew Trade Promotion Authority April 16, 2015
- ACC Urges California DTSC to Improve Safer Consumer Products’ Process, Transparency and Science April 16, 2015
- ACC Honors FMC Corp. With Award for Outstanding Safety Initiative April 16, 2015
- ACC Comments to CPSC Detail Significant Concerns with Proposed Phthalate Rule April 15, 2015