- Fueling Export Growth (Part 2 of 2): Why the expected surge in U.S. chemicals exports will depend on our country’s ability to deliver on its ambitious trade agenda
- Fueling Export Growth (Part 1 of 2): U.S. chemical exports linked to natural gas could double by 2030; plastics products leading the surge
- Listen to the Science: Experts Say BPA is Safe!
- American chemistry: Growing the U.S. economy, providing jobs, enhancing safety
- Chemistry and sports: Championship soccer edition!
- Why CPSC should address scientific flaws with CHAP report before finalizing phthalates rule March 3, 2015
- GlobalChem and the road ahead: Why this year’s conference marks the halfway point for one of the most transformative decades for the industry and regulations March 3, 2015
- What can the U.S. learn from other countries when it comes to regulating chemicals? GlobalChem keynote speaker Professor John Graham weighs in March 2, 2015
#Chemistry2Energy BASF BPA Building Codes CFATS Chemical Products Chemical Regulation Chemical Safety Dow Chemical Economy Energy Energy Efficiency Energy Recovery Environment EPA ethylene Exports Flame Retardants Health ICCA Innovation IRIS Jobs Manufacturing Nanotechnology Natural Gas Ohio Pennsylvania Plastics Polyurethane Recycling Regulatory Reform Renewables Responsible Care Risk Safety Security Shale Shale Gas Solar Sustainability Trade TSCA Waste-to-Energy West Virginia
Welcome to the blog of the American Chemistry Council
- Report Offers Insight Into Evolving Recycling Stream March 3, 2015
- American Chemistry Council Approves Four New Members March 2, 2015
- U.S. Chemical Production Up For Tenth Consecutive Month in January February 26, 2015
- American Chemistry Council Highlights EFSA, FDA Conclusions on BPA Safety to Consumers, Stakeholders February 25, 2015
- ACC Urges House Passage of Drinking Water Protection Act February 24, 2015